Monday, June 10, 2013

Confessions of Guilt from Dan Graves - Installment #5

I eat a lot of ice cream - to a fault actually.  Bobby Flay could put down a pulled pork sandwich made from unicorn meat and angel giggles and I'd still likely go for the bowl of chocolate ice cream with bits in it; were it in close enough proximity.  I've actually gone to the grocery store to buy an identical tub of ice cream because I'd finished the one off in the fridge and wanted to cover up my guilt.  On top of that, I've actually convinced myself that it's right, on more than one occasion, to open that next tub and eat just enough ice cream so it looks like I hadn't done anything - covering my tracks you know.  I'm not one of those guys who looks in the mirror every morning and is baffled by why I'm overweight.  I don't have that luxury...I know damned well why, but I love ice cream too much to blame it.

Curse you salad for not being delicious enough to make me want to eat you - it's all your fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment