Monday, June 17, 2013

Confessions of Guilt from Dan Graves - Installment #12

I've hurt people. Over the course of my life, I've said things to people, I've done things, and I've let people down. I've not made a habit of it, and I'm not a perpetually evil person bent on the destruction of feelings everywhere, but I do have many moments throughout my history which at times I wish I could go back and "re-touch" a little. I say "at times" because I realize that everything that's happened has lead me here and I'm very grateful for everything that I have; but there is guilt, and that's why I'm typing this today.

I've held grudges, said things I didn't mean, taken friendships for granted, not been there, and not kept up my end of the bargain. I'm not going to go into specifics, I'm just giving a general apology to everyone I've ever hurt.

The truth is, I love you all. Everyone I've come across has enriched my life (save the "Oishii Man"....I hate that guy - more on that later). I hope somehow I have, or will have the chance to enrich yours.

To all the dad's out there, and mine especially, Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment