Thursday, June 13, 2013

Confessions of Guilt from Dan Graves - Installment #9

I love Lululemon.  I said it - it's out there now.  And I don't just mean in the way that my wife looks like a godess in it (which she does by the way, but really I can't credit Lulu for that, it's just the icing on the cake).  No, I mean guys stuff.  It all happened innocently enough; for Valentine's Day (more on that another day) Tina got me a pair of shorts and a t shirt to work out in (more on THAT another day), and I protested.  Being the good husband I was though, I tried them on for a quick stint.  I stopped protesting; it was like being wrapped in bedtime stories and beer buzz...just fantastic.  After that I found myself casually browsing their website for anything interesting; there's a backpack that caught my eye, but between it and the shorts and t shirts, that is thus far all that's caught my eye.  But really, that's enough.

Tina got me another pair of shorts and a shirt for my birthday yesterday - sadly the addiction grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment